Friday 9 August 2013

Partner Yoga?

Hello humans of the interwebs!
So...there was a large family dinner this Thursday, and I got to hang out with my cousins on my dad's side. We had a lot of fun and ate a lot of food! (Surprise, surprise...Chrissy forgot to take pictures...) After the dinner, the kids were just fooling around. Playing games on phones, and experimenting with partner yoga.

My older male cousin is a personal trainer, and he tried out partner yoga. So he wanted to play around with us little ones. None of the younger kids wanted to have a go, so I wanted to take the plunge and get them to try it. (I've never tried it either, but I trust my cousin.) So here are some pictures as to what happened... Also, I made his face a smiley because I'm not sure if he wants to be seen ;)

I tried to make him fly...
I ended up dropping him XD (I also made a really attractive face. Hence it is blocked out)
We tried it the other way around...
I'm a turkey!
Okay, so normally the person being supported (top) should only be supported at the hips by the other person's feet/legs. This happened the very first time we did it, and we forgot to take pictures. The pictures you see up there are what happened after I remembered I should probably document this. =___= I know, I'm sorry. =( But the second time we did it, we couldn't seem to find the perfect balance. So this had to do...

Now! The next time I do it (assuming there's a next time), I will definitely not be wearing jeans. Ohmagerd...My hips hurt shoooooo much today. I swear its bruised from the pressure. But lesson learned! It was so much fun, and such a good workout. I was sweaty by the end of it. I recommend this activity!

See ya~

-Chrissymon

No comments:

Post a Comment