Thursday 22 August 2013

Olay Fresh Effects

Wassap humans?

This past weekend when I went to visit my friend's (Sam's) place in Oshawa, I had to pleasure of trying out her moisturizer. I fell in love with it and had to buy one for myself. This is going to turn out to be some kind of review, but meh. =D It's pretty awesome.
Here is the lovely product.
The box says it gives a satin finish. Let me tell you, the finish is so satin-y smooth that I just want to use it all the time. It also keeps me matte all day. It's really light, and in the in-between gel and cream/lotion state. So it's great for all skin types (of course some people would still break out from it because we are all different and special in our own ways).

One little thing though...I feel that it felt smoother and nicer on the skin while I was at Sam's house compared to when I bought my own. This might just be me, or I just miss Sam that much. But the effect of it being super nice might only last the first few times you use it =( It's still really, really nice, it would just be better if it felt as smooth as when I first used it ;)

Hope this might have been of help to those who would like to try this out. If not, and I've made you read something you feel that wasted your time...I'm sorry. I might do another ramen review soon though! =)

The city of Gotham needs me! Until next time!

-Chrissymon

No comments:

Post a Comment