Thursday 1 May 2014

Fried Chicken in the town of Hanmer :3

Hello humans!

It's been a while...I apologize. I will hopefully start to put up my trip to Asia soon. I have gotten quite lazy, and I have a part time job now sooooo........(excuses) Anyway~ during a short trip to a little town named Hanmer for my part time job, I decided to have a meal out there and take pictures for you guys. Why? Because the place was packed and the food was pretty delicious ;)


The little place was called Big Al's
Upon further research, I learned that it is also called Leslie's Charbroil & Grill. 
They were extremely packed! Everyone who went in was like "woah...."
This was a little menu of specials on one side. They had a more extensive menu on the other side.
I ordered the 3 pieces chicken with Caesar salad. 
Okay, so...I REALLY wanted to do a proper blog about this and take pictures of the food and all that. But knowing me, something had to go wrong right? Correct. I totally forgot to take pictures of the food. So my partner says "why don't you just take pictures of your finished food? How you demolished it." And that is exactly what I did. The portions were much larger than I expected and I couldn't finish all of it, but boyyy was it delicious. 

Caesar salad left overs...Mainly croutons because I don't really like those things.
My chicken remains. I swear, these pieces of chicken tasted 100x better than KFC or Chester Chicken. <3
I actually wanted to have the Fish & Chips, but decided that the chicken looked heavenly. If I ever get a chance to go back, I will have to try their stuff again. <3 My pain PC is back from the shop, so hopefully I will be back to work with more videos and blogs to come!

Talk soon ;)

-Chrissymon

No comments:

Post a Comment