Saturday 8 February 2014

Welcome back!

Hello again everyone!

First off, I want to say Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to everyone. I apologize for not being able to leave a post before I left on my trip to Asia, but I am proud to say that I took a lot of photos and videos on my journey.

This will mainly be a short update since I still have to put all the photos together. Not to mention the fact that A LOT of photos are with my beloved bestfriends' hands. So please bear with me while I go and retrieve pictures and compile them into a smaller shorter post (else it would be pages long).

I might also do a mini haul of the things I have bought for myself and others on the trip in between posts. So look out for that and please don't be confused =P

I will say PEACE OUT now and leave a picture of a Pajama Set I bought in Hong Kong. :3
It is super warm. Costed 200HKD which is approximately 28CAD. I love it! I got a Pikachu one for my little brother who isn't so little anymore. 

I love you all, and I shall speak to you soon! Hopefully with pictures and stories from my trip ;)

-Chrissymon

No comments:

Post a Comment