Saturday 2 November 2013

What I have been up to.......nothing much.

Hello wonderful humans!
I know, I know. It's been a while. Honestly, my life hasn't been too interesting since the last post, and I didn't really do anything special. Before I go onto the wonderful awesome-ness of Halloween, I shall do a quick recap of the semi-interesting/new things that happened. (Mostly just food ;3)
Outfit of a day (went to help my dad work)
Crop top: Garage
Tank top: Forever 21
Jeans: American Eagle
Belt: Forever 21
Boots: Payless Shoes
Healthy snack to accompany a not-so-healthy lunch. (Instant noodles =3)
Finally pulled my carrots out from the ground. They're so weird =_= But they taste so pure =3
Traditional homemade BeiJing wraps. They are sooooo good ^-^
This is what one of my wraps looked like before I wrapped it. 
This is a steamed bun. Also homemade! Doesn't it look beautiful, sitting in its little bed of chilli oil? 
This is how the steamed buns looked like before we steam them. 
This is how they look like still in the steamer (so pretty)
This is how they look like after we take them out and prepare to eat them ALL!!! 
Stay tuned for a very exciting update about Halloween and my birthday! Coming soon! ;)

-Chrissymon

No comments:

Post a Comment