Sunday 6 October 2013

Busy Weekend =)

Haro humans of the interwebs!

Are we all having a wonderful weekend? =) I hope you are, because I am dead tired...but I'm having a great weekend. First of all, I finally had a girls day with my bestest of best friends this Saturday. We were in need of a serious catch up session, so we ended up just having lunch at this nice little cafe (again...no pictures because we were starving ;)) and then afterwards, we went to dinner at AYCE(all you can eat) Sushi. (I had sushi with my friends...at a restaurant named Sushi Friends...LOL) Once we finally were satisfied and happy and all caught up, we had some fancy tea time. At 11pm. Yeah. We are the most amazingly, awesomely weird people everrrrr (and I wouldn't change it for the world)
This is how silly we are <3 Not showing faces here for obvious reasons ;)
Don't you just love how we positioned ourselves?
Close up on our cups. Aren't they beautiful?
Time for Sunday wrap up! So...I didn't get to bed until 2am, and my dad told me that my boyfriend and his dad would be coming over to our house for brunch on Sunday. He asked me to wake up earlier to go buy some snacks to have tea together, but since two of the people attending this with us have issues with their blood sugar, I decided to just bake. I ended up waking up at 7am to bake a gluten-free almond cake, and some almond flour based apple-cinnamon muffins (gluten-free!!). Made a fruit platter, and smoked salmon finger foods (courtesy of JiaYi for bringing over smoked salmon for the girls day which we didn't end up eating) I was a good girl today and managed to take pictures of most of these yummies and my dining room. ^-^ It may be weird to some, but my dining room doesn't get much attention year round. It's only used during larger gatherings.
We ate in the real dining room today. 
=) Don't you like my dad's display cabinet?
Delicious apples and golden kiwi <3
Apple muffins! They were sooooo moist and fluffy. Will make this again =D
Might even adventure into more flavours next time ;)
These were devoured mainly by my lovely younger brother. 
I hope this post has inspired and reminded you all to slow down and spend some time with your closest family and friends. You never know what life has in store for you, and you never want to end anything on bad terms. Live life to the fullest and never regret a moment. And don't forget to smile C:

Much love until next time
-Chrissymon

No comments:

Post a Comment