Wednesday 31 July 2013

My healthy food recipe today =)

Hello humans!
I rummaged through the fridge and saw some cooked chicken breast that was leftover from soup yesterday, and I had bread, avocado, havarti cheese and cucumbers. So I decided to make a nice brunch for myself before a workout.


I filmed a video of myself making a refreshing watermelon drink two days ago, and I tried to edit better and make my voice a little louder...I put captions on the ingredients as well. Next time I film, I will try to do a voice-over and see how that goes. Here's what I made =)

Fresh watermelon, Young coconut water, Lime juice and Fresh mint leaves. <3

If you would like to watch the video and make this delicious drink yourself, please click on it below =D It tastes great and is good for you. Perfect for those hot summer days. 


All in all, today was a good day. Made wonderful food, put up a video, worked up a good sweat and got caught in the summer rain. I hope your day was wonderful too! 

Until next time...
-Chrissymon

No comments:

Post a Comment